When you can envision your own future, you are more likely to make whatever changes are necessary, put forth the effort, and acquire the skills necessary for you to achieve it!
There is no better way to set yourself on your life's path than to have a vision for your future and TEL•A•VISION will help you tell the world about it!
Contest Rules and Guidelines
- All entries should have their name, title of your video, and your age as the first slide/content
- Entries must be submitted on your Instagram account with the hashtags #telavisionvideos and #visionvideocontest
- The length of the video should not be more than 60 seconds (one minute)
- You may use any software you want to create your video
- There is no entry fee
- TEL•A•VISION has no budget or employees. We are here to create a better world. We will have winners in the Elementary School, Middle School and High School and specialty categories. We will put winners videos on our site and include you and you video in our contest winners press releases.
- Entries may be submitted starting May 1, 2020. The deadline for submission is 5:00 pm central time September 15th, 2020. Winners will be announced by October 1, 2020.
- How can you help?
- We can use your help promoting the contest with your friends, at your school and especially with Social Media.
- Content must comply with all local and national laws of the country of origin and the United States. Content must not
- 1) promote illegal behavior;
- 2) support racial, religious, sexual or other invidious prejudice;
- 3) advocate sexual or violent exploitation;
- 4) violate rights established by law or agreement;
- 5) invade the privacy of any person; or
- 6) be otherwise inappropriate as determined by Tel.a.vision in its sole and conclusive determination.
- Please do not use copyrighted materials. We want to promote the winners and can not republish any videos with copyrighted materials.
- Students may submit as many videos entries as they wish.
- Entrants also grant TEL•A•VISION the right to use, reproduce, reprint, distribute, perform, and/or display the entrant’s project video without compensation or notification to the entrant.