TEL.A.VISION Day isn’t over yet but to make it easy for our blog readers, we’re posting this recording of the live segment from the NYLC Conference in Nashville, TN where founder George Johnson showcased the winning TEL.A.VISION vision videos.[flv]https://telavisionvideos.com/wp-content/videos/TDay_Live_Event.flv[/flv]
If you’d care to watch each of the winning TEL.A.VISION’s individually (they’re easier to see than in the live event video), we’ve included the links below:
- Opening Video by Frederick & Taylor
- Abdi-Q Ahmed’s video (also see our post about Abdi-Q’s story)
- NYLC Contest Winning Video: Valley View Middle School French Immersion video
- TIES Vision for America contest winners: Gretchen Sparks Low Ability Reading Class at Highlands Elementary School in Apple Valley, MN (Katie‘s video and Kim‘s video were the “most watched” out of the entire class’ series of videos)
- Mrs. Kane’s Lake Elmo elementary class video where each of the students contributed to the video, “A World That Works for All,” a vision of connected, hopeful world.